Yes I know Christmas is misspelled. It all started last year when we saw that a Holiday CD had misspelled Christmas as one of the song titles. I thought it was funny and have used it since.
Christmas eve at our house was a special event this year especially because Aunt Tatey arrived that day. Brian went to pick her up from the airport while I checked a few last minute items off my list.
Lucas lounged around while I cleaned the house.
Mason decided that he was a “little baby” and needed to get in the crib with Lucas.
Mason helped me make a gingerbread house.
Complete with a mini Lucas….
And a Mini Mason! (Mason was so proud that he helped put the “boots” on his gingerbread man!
He even helped me string the “Christmas lights”! (can you tell?)
Christmas morning was as wonderful as ever with Katie Claus. Here Mason found his new Choo Choo train. (sorry sis this is one of the only Christmas pictures we had with you in it )
Mason really got into the opening of gifts this year!
Lucas was really casual about the whole situation. He didn’t really care that he got diapers and swaddling blankets in his stocking.
Brian was completely shocked when he opened his Blu-ray player….doesn’t he look surprised?
The boys in their Christmas pajamas.
What you mean there are more presents for me to open? The fun continues at Brian’s parents house.
Mason left a wake of destruction in his path.
And again.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment