Saturday, February 20, 2010

Who’s who?

Lucas is a very lucky little brother in the respect that he was so much smaller when he was born none of his big brother’s clothes fit him.  Now  he’s getting bigger and starting to fit into some of the hand-me-downs.  The cutest part is the age difference when they are wearing the clothes!  They are almost exactly two years apart. (+ 4 days)  Here are a few comparisons!

 

MASONCHRISTMAS 003

Mason keeping is green and red on Christmas!

IMG_3743

when we picked LUCAS up on Christmas Eve his pants fell off!

 

 

 

 

MASON 202

Mason came home from the hospital in this outfit.'

IMG_3841

Lucas is understandably upset that he has to wear hand me downs and is 2 and 1/2 months old and can still suck his legs up in to the stomach area of the outfit.

 

 

I know you get tired of seeing pictures of the boys….so here I am.

MasonAndrea 007

Pregnant with Mason on the day I went to the hospital.

IMG_3419edit

On Mason’s birthday right before I had Lucas.  (it’s always nice to have a comparison.)

 

Back to the boys!

IMG_0290

Mason in the bumbo at  3 months like it’s a recliner!

IMG_4115

Lucas at 3 months has a little room to grow into the Bumbo.

 

 

Mason9 008

Mason at 1 month old was mad because he didn’t get what he wanted for Christmas.

IMG_4107

Lucas at almost 3 months acting cool because he didn’t know that this “everybody’s Favorite” outfit was a hand me down.

 

IMG_0327

Mason was perplexed by the camera at two months old.  We had already started to shop for a new car seat.

IMG_4114

While Lucas at 3 months just outgrew the extra head blocks we had to keep his head straight!

 

IMG_0375

Mason at 2 months sitting in his baby papasan chair relaxing!

IMG_3955

Lucas at 3 months chilling in his stripes.

 

 

IMG_0407

Mason at 2 months hanging out in the swing.

IMG_3920

Lucas at 3 months wondering what it all means.

 

While I get lost in comparing the boys I know it’s something I shouldn’t do.  But when they are this cute I think it’s fun to try and pick out which one is which in the baby pictures while I can still remember!  Hope you all have a great day!  (or month as the case may be!)

No comments: