Do you ever play the game when your driving where you try to make out what a personalized license plate means? I hardly ever get stumped....but when I do I think about it all day. Some of the best ones I have seen recently? RULATE2 (they passed me on my way to work) And there are a few strange ones in the hospital parking lot. LUVSLAV (Really? I don't even want to know who you are) 911MD (don't think I would want people to know I was a Dr. when I pull in to Target) There is a pharmacist that I work with his name is Jamin....like JAY-MEN and his license is IBJAMIN Pretty clever I thought. I always thought I would like to get a personalized tag and then I thought about all the people calling in to report me cutting them off and speeding...yes random letters and #'s are much harder to remember.
Well, We've been very busy at the DiFalco residence this past month. So I'm hoping to provide sort of a summary for the month. I know I haven't been doing real well with updating and the pictures. Sometimes though, it's either take pictures or post them. (we're o.k. now Mason is asleep we aren't missing anything!)
A few things we've been busy with this month are the new car we got. We got a Subaru Tribeca which we really like so far. We even love the rusty bolt that is screwed in to hold the bumper on after a certain un named mother in law accidentally backed up into it. This brought the number of brand new vehicles in our driveway that have sustained bumper collisions that were not either of our faults to 2 out of 2. ( nobody crowds us at the grocery store anymore though!) It's been the running joke around here.
The Next thing is, we have a little crawler on our hands (and knees yuk yuk yuk) and he has taken the living room by storm. Mason is apparently not a fan of any Disney Movie or Pride and Prejudice because those are the DVD covers most likely to be in his mouth at any point. You can't leave him anywhere because he gets in to everything! One of these days he's going to follow me in to the next room.
Here I am crawling for my favorite toy!
We have been taking a lot of pictures...sorry you all hardly ever get to see them....but here are some random ones.
Hello future girlfriends!
Up to no good!
Sometimes I like to pray after a nice bath. (and when my mommy sings to me!)
Last weekend was a local festival known as Treasure Mountain Festival Or TMF. Unless your last name is DiFalco then TMF stands for Too Much Fun. And boy was it. This was Mason's first festival and he sure enjoyed it. I was working at the hospital for the parade but Daddy took Mason and he koved it. Brian was sure to cover his ears for each of the 500 people walking through the parade dressed like people from long ago with muskets. The fire sirens and the guns didn't seem to bother him, apparantly though a stray piece of candy nearly got him and he was a little weary of the candy after that. ( More for me!) One of our friends had a little girl about 3 months before Mason was born and so when we get them together we usually take a snapshot.
They are very shy about their secret romance! Ha!
Anyhow hopefully we will be updating more after EMT recert class is over, I take my National Pharmacy Tech test, The Bills get sent out, we get a full time Nanny, housekeeper, chef, and launderer. Very soon I'm sure! HA! Hope you enjoyed this update...
1 comment:
So Cute!!! You definitely brightened my Friday. I miss you guys so much. I will be working by myself all weekend! YIKES! Please come visit me ASAP! Give Mason...and B too, a kiss for me! XOXO Aunt Annie
Post a Comment