Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boys will be Boys!

Brian is a good babysitter.  He and Mason are like minded when it comes to their schedules.  Eat.  Nap.  Play with fire trucks.  That pretty much sums it up. 

IMG_2252-edit copy

Hey no girls allowed....we are getting ready to play!  Sorry a few of these are blurry....I forgot to take off the manual focus....oops!

IMG_2256edit

This is the usual view in Mason's room.  Next time we get carpet we will have to get a cheap carpet pad.  Sometimes Brian falls asleep on his carpet because "it is so comfortable"  But he says it's o.k. because he blocks Mason in the room with his body so he can't escape....(does anyone know the phone number of a good babysitter?)

IMG_2259edit They love anything with lights and sirens (yes, BOTH of them!)

IMG_2261edit

I'm not much better when I play with Mason....All he gets is an old Diaper box with a pillow.  If he's real lucky I throw in some shapes in the box!

IMG_2262 copy  I bet no one else has the game "Earthquake box"!  (that is Mason's airbag for safety!)

I have had several requests for more pictures and videos of Mason walking and I will be happy to get those out when he starts doing that.....anytime now.....my back is killing me!  Ha!

No comments: