So nobody likes to think of their parents as hip, or at least you try to be a little cooler than them. I have a tough job. My Grandma has a computer and emails...She even sends E-cards! My Mom and Dad got a Wii for Christmas....and I think they were on E-Bay before I was. It's kinda scary to think about but they know things....my Mom even has Facebook! So when the big (and heavy) box arrived from Idaho with all the things I couldn't fit in my luggage when I came home I never expected it to make us equally as cool as my parents. I had to leave it sealed at the request of my mom. (Something about when you were little<last year> and you used to open your Christmas gifts and re-wrap them Christmas morning before anyone got up...blah blah blah) So when Brian opened up the box and there were two gifts I was stumped. When I hounded Katie on the phone she only told me about the wind up radio/flashlight/cellphone charger. (combination houka and coffee maker if you don't get that watch Aladdin) Anyhow...to make a long story short (finally!) Brian got a Wii from my parents for Christmas/his Birthday. And by "he got a Wii", I mean Brian's at work every other day and usually busy the days he's home and Mason is really entertained when I play Tennis. All I have to say is I'm glad we have a DVR or only hip I would be talking about is the one I almost broke when trying to bowl....(seriously...I ran into the couch!)
In other news we <in my mom's words> "Finally got Mason a haircut!" It was getting slightly long, o.k. it was in his eyes, but it was worth the wait for his normal "stylist".
He is such a good poser. (and that graham cracker I enticed him with worked perfectly!)
It's was once, okay twice described as a tornado.
Hold on ladies....because here I come!
We haven't had any calls from Child welfare in over a week!
The lady that cuts his hair even commented on how fast his hair grows...he got it cut right before we left for Idaho. MOM!
On Thursday we watched some friends of ours little girl for a little while. Mason loves when Mercedes comes to visit so he has someone to play with.
So, What's your favorite color?
Do you like my Abs?
Just having a little conversation before nap time!
They are so cute. These pictures will be a lot of fun to show them in about 20 years! Ha. Hope you like the pictures and if you have any tips on furthering our coolness let me hear em' we can't let Mom and Dad catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment