I don't make new years resolutions. Well, there was that one to marry Alex Rodriguez. Who knew? Anyway, I am making one this year. I got back from Idaho after a wonderful extended holiday and became aware of how many things change that I take for granted. That is why I am resolving to make shorter blogs more often. And there is one more thing. We are going to try and make this a family blog (because it was x-rated before?) More about our family, instead of just Mason. Sorry to disappoint all of the Grandma's out there, but it has to be done. Whew. Resolving is easy....let's get down to business.
Did you ever have one of those days?
( we are working carefully to avoid disappointing Mason only blog lovers!)
While Mason and I were in Idaho there was a strange phenomenon that occurred. Every picture we brought back with us has Mason eating a Graham cracker. You would think he did nothing else! I think Mason must have his buddy Grandpa swindled into providing the scrumptious treats.
Is that Mason eating yet another Graham cracker? GG must be his other accomplice! This is Mason and his Great Grandma relaxing during our visit to Idaho!
I guess we did do some things other than eat graham crackers. Here we are in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve after Mass.
We also slept VERY well on vacation. Some of us better than others.
We plowed snow with Uncle Nick.
We learned how to make ourselves look skinnier in pictures! There goes at least 10 lbs!
Here's a picture of the ladies man. Yes Santa....
I've been very good!
Uncle Nicky and Mason fighting over who gets to tell people they caught it. And you should have SEEN the one that got away. It was this big!
The Sign says, I wasn't born in Idaho, but I got here as fast as I could! And it's spelled right.....in Fruitland! Go bearcubs!!
Mason really gets into opening presents. He is very resourceful.
Mason really learned a lot on our trip to Idaho. Now he just needs to learn where Granpa hides the key!
We had a lot of photos from our trip but obviously I couldn't put them all on here. These were a few I had a chance to retouch thanks to Santa Clause bringing me Photoshop. It's not perfect yet but this:
was Mason's face before the editing occurred. Give me time. And a special thank you to Brian for cleaning the entire house while we were gone. ( so I have a chance to sit here and play with photo shop now!) Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of me posting blogs on a more regular basis. And a quick reminder to those of you that didn't want your Ugly Sweater photo's posted in the next blog....you each owe me 25 dollars. Payable by cash only. That's the update. -Jamie
2 comments:
Yahoo!! I love this new years resolution...and I can't wait for you to get really good at photoshop so when I convince Justin to buy it for me I have someone to email with questions! :)
I Think I'm gonna need a book. It does some really cool stuff that I've just found....but I'm gonna need to buy a book. I think that will Make it a lot easier.!
Post a Comment