Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When the Cat is gone...the mice will play.

 

 

I don't know what the title means..but it's catchy right?  Well Brian left this morning to take his Grandmother to Florida.  And since he left things just aren't the same.  Mason and I became the slightest bit bored....which is never good.  ZZIMG_2145EDIT

This is what bored looks like at our house.  Taking pictures of Mason eating breakfast!  Don't mind the laughing with his mouth full.   Emily post forgot to tell him about that!

 

ZZIMG_2142

I know I have food in my hair Mom, I'm saving it for later!

 

ZZIMG_2164

Are you really still taking pictures of me eating breakfast?  What about if I pretend to go to sleep....how about now?

 

Well after all that excitement we decided to move on from the highchair!  Mason has this fascination with brooms, so we bought him a little one to carry with him throughout the house. ( And use to his hearts content!)  Buhroom  buhroom he says when he sees a broom, rake, shovel, axe, toilet plunger, we'll just say anything with a handle.

 

ZZIMG_2174

I just hate it when I drop something into the bottom of the dishwasher....luckily I have Mason to retrieve it for me!

 

ZZIMG_2179

Here Mason plans an escape attempt.   Uh-Oh is what we hear now!

 

Brian will be back in a few days...we hope.  Maybe then we will have a little more excitement in our day!  Ha. In other news I went back to work today after being off nearly a month...I feel like I need another vacation already!    Enjoy!

No comments: