Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here comes the sun! Do da do do.

We've had a few very nice days in a row. So Mason and I went out and had a little fun with the new Adirondack chair we just got for him.  Most of these are just for fun!

IMG_2341edit

First we had a nice chat with the dead plant.

 

IMG_2345editusethisone I remember this stuff my Mommy let me touch it one time.  (My Mom, Julie,  rolls her eyes)

IMG_2347edit copy

Hmmn...what's back here? 

IMG_2350greengrass

Brian's Mom, Cindy said," What kind of fertilizer did you guys use?"  I figure if it can be 60 degrees in February...we can have really green grass!

IMG_2352 copy

It looks like he's in Time-out!  Ha ha ha!

IMG_2354edit

Let me tell you one thing sonny.  Mr. Facial expression!

1 comment:

The Laws said...

okay so I'm seriously looking into buying photoshop elements...Do you love it? Should I do it??