Please enquire in person for position of short order cook. Current title holder is deficient in several areas the main one being pancakes. Applicant should be quick on their toes as sippy cups and banana pieces fly by their head. Pay is unlikely but if food is edible they can have some....I guess.
Does anyone else have to have a "discard pile" These are the pancakes that didn't make it.
Oops I flipped it to early...or something. Doesn't everyone like the wavy look? Notice the off-shoots in the pan?
The last two..it figures!
I made these polenta pancakes for Mason from some organic cookbook.... Then I tasted them and they were actually good. I even made myself two larger ones....and they didn't turn out horrible!
Good thing Mason can't complain about his disfigured pancakes...oh lord please let someone apply for this job so I can say goodbye to the pancake discard area!!
2 comments:
You have got to try organic batter blaster! It's in a container like rediwhip and it taste great, and is easy to make! Check out the website batterblaster.com!
I'd like to offically apply for the job if it is still available. I have 24 years of experience, especially feeding young mouths and I make the best scrambled egg sandwich ever. I've only got on request, can we meet in the middle??...say...Lincoln, Nebraska? I hear Lincoln is lovely this time of year! Give Mason a big sqeeze from his Auntie Megan, Love you sis!! :)
Post a Comment