Some days when the call for snow....I wish it would snow a foot in just a few hours and I wish it would last a few days. I think it stems from the fact that they would never close school for snow when I was a kid. I just love being "trapped" at home with no where else better to be!
I love looking out the window and just seeing snow. I really love it before it gets dirty or melty! At 2:00 today it didn't look like it would snow and by 5:00 we had 3 inches. Brian went on a rescue squad call so me and Mason came home and took a nap. There's been a lot of crashes and Brian even got stuck when they closed the road for a while. O.k. so snow is only good when you don't need to go anywhere!
Our Neighbors have the coolest trees for Ice and snow!
Hope you all have a great day!
1 comment:
Those are some amazing pictures!! I love them!!
Post a Comment