You know that old saying "nobody misses the things you are doing until they don't get done"? Well blogging is one of them. So For my several angry customers that have contacted me....here you go. (and no, you can't have your money back!)
Brian is gone this week in St. Louis for "business". While he's been away things have gotten a little hectic.
Watch out unlocked cabinets....Tyrannosaurus Mason is on the loose. Here is the aftermath.
Oh, Me? This silly little bag of receipts from the last year of expenditures including that Target receipt you need to find by 8:00 in the morning to return the pants that you got that were too big for me? Oh let me help you look!
Hey Mom....look what somebody that's not me did in here! (look at the incriminating evidence in the hands!)
Before Brian left last week he helped out a lot at home.
There was the dead tree removal from the front yard.
Side note: When I was young and lived in Idaho there was a house right next to ours we affectionately named the butter tub...I guess because it was yellow. There was a series of strange occurrences (such as someone that wasn't me kicking a soccer ball through the window) and even stranger inhabitants. The one we will discuss today is named (again, affectionately ) California Bill. I think his name actually was Bill or maybe we didn't know his actual name, but he really was from California. The reason for the name was the fact that when they moved in and decided to do a little yard work (very little) They decided to go to the nearest tool rental yard and rent the largest backhoe they could find. We aren't sure exactly what their goal was but man did he look funny on the tractor that was as big as his yard. No, still not the funny part. Here it is. This man's wife....(we will call her California Jill for the purpose of this story) stood out in the middle of the street for 5 minutes while "Bill" posed on the tractor . We are talking all kinds of angles.....from the side view...street view....looking back. Then me and whichever of my brothers and sisters were with me went inside and had a howling good time about the people that had never seen a tractor before. So now that you have heard the story.....you know what I looked like as I took the previous picture...and the next one.
West Virginia Brian and all the branches he knocked down with his bare hands!
Three generations on a Saturday morning. ( note the one in the middle with double the amount of hair of the other two. )
Last week we had some fun times when we went to Monterey, Va for the Maple Festival. It was very busy and lots of fun. Mason especially liked the bag of kettle corn he thought was all for him.
Maybe if I stare hard enough the plastic bag will explode open and I can get a bite of this stuff.
Also a little snapshot from St.Patrick's for those of you that don't have Facebook.
Obviously they were a huge hit! (actually they were thrown immediately on to the floor with an exclamation of , "All done" )
Well I guess we need Brian to come back so we can act normal. Right now there is no one here that can....blow on our food to make it cool down faster.
The food wasn't actually hot (notice Mason is holding it) He just likes to make Brian do a little extra hard work!
If Brian doesn't come home soon we might have to go and join the circus....I saw a rather promising act of Mason's the other day.
This is how we drink our milk now. (but seriously doesn't he look like the dolphin with the ball on the nose?) I'm very impressed.
Anyway...I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a great day!
1 comment:
Isn't the whole purpose of the card with your ID directly on it, so you don't have to carry around another form of ID. Someone should let the kinds associates at Old Navy know that, and then never let the work a cash register again...
Post a Comment