Yesterday was Easter Sunday which was quite exciting at the DiFalco home. At first we weren't sure that Mason could appreciate the "Easter Bunny". But after much peer pressure I decided to make Mason a little basket. A few little Tonka trucks, some eggs shaped like animals, some Gerber graduates food, Peanut M&M's, Starburst jelly beans.....(What? babies can't eat peanuts?.....oh no....guess I'll have to take care of those)
Can I touch it now Mom? I mean it's been sitting on the kitchen table for 2 days....clearly you don't expect be to believe some fictional animal brought it.
Yes...I love pasta wheels with green beans. Homerun! (PS, yes I taped together sections of paper for the handle.)
Mmmmm Green plastic eggs and Ham!
My Mom bought me these new "gangsta" pants so I could fit in on Anderson Hill. They are a little long. (This is my appeal to children's clothing manufacturers to somehow unite on the sizing situation.) Clearly to big...and they are 24 months.
This is a fun game called run away from the basket. I could do it all day long!
I know what you are thinking. No, we don't have animals. There is no reason for Mason to sniff Easter eggs before they go in the basket. We didn't teach him this! Sidenote: This one doesn't look like it passed the smell test. Next year I will have to purchase the better smelling Easter eggs!
He already has the perfect shorts to play basketball!
The Guys.
I Said smile for the camera Mason, not scowl!
Mr. Particular counting the eggs to make sure I didn't steal any!
Mason's first Peep ever!
Mason and I made these little Robin's nests with no-bake cookies and Cadbury mini eggs to bring to the Easter Feast.
The Peep chicks loved their nests!
After a quick bath....with an Easter egg.....
I finally got to play with my new trucks!
Then...
Mommy and Daddy took me on a wagon ride around the hill. (Thanks Grams and Pappy for delivering it to me a little early!)
That was our excitement for the week. We all ate at Brian's Parents house for Dinner. It was just a great day all around!
Hope you and your family had a great Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment