Thursday, June 4, 2009

A BIG UPDATE IN A BIG WAY!

Well as you may or may not have noticed...I haven't blogged in a while.   It's been a very busy month.  We have been remodeling our basement.  Aunt Tatey came to visit (more on that later) and I started working at my third job.

Well since it's been a while we have lots of pictures to share.

IMG_2778edit

The boy in the bubble!

IMG_2749edit

Just relaxing!

A Last Week  We had a VIP come to stay with us.  Codeword Aunt Tatey.  You could call her  Aunt Katie....but Mason doesn't!  We had quite a time!

IMG_2826edit

There we lots of hugs!

IMG_2787edit

A lot of room claiming!

IMG_2798edit

Snuggly bathtimes!

IMG_2704edit

Shopping for new clothes!

And last but not least a very sad day of leaving...

IMG_2804edit

First Mason took matters in to his own hands and decided she couldn't have her luggage.

Then...

IMG_2811edit

He tried to distract her from her flight by looking at the "KOI" (goldfish) pond at the airport.

IMG_2830edit

Sadly though...Aunt Tatey thwarted our plans and got on the plane.  ( I don't think there are many airports where you actually watch the plane pull up and watch the passengers get on!)

We thought this video was cute.  Mason loved being at the airport but was sad to see his Aunt go.

IMG_2789

In other news,  we have a new exterior door installed.

The process let in this bug...

IMG_2791edit

Trust me it's blurry for your protection!

We also have Drywall now.  How exciting.

IMG_2788

See how you can't see through the wall anymore?  How private!  Painting commenced today...oh yay! 

Well I'll leave you with one final picture .

IMG_2805edit

I didn't know where to fit this one in...but I thought it was pretty cute.  And I don't want anybody having nightmares about scary bugs with lots of legs!  Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

The Laws said...

okay...so I'm thinking Mason's super cute shirt is a means for some congratulations??!! Where are the details??