Soon, we will be black listed at every doctors office and health facility in our local area. In the past month we have had enough sickness to declare our house a pandemic. From the flu to this strep/sinus infection/cough thing we have now, we have had it all. Mason has been to the doctor twice and while I usually avoid Dr.s offices I even had a visit to be tested for Strep....luckily that was negative. I just get the feeling Mason's pediatrician is soon going to say, "listen lady...it's just a virus!" Luckily they are very patient in that office.
Speaking of sickness if you are ready to visit after reading all about that you will be happy to know we are progressing on the Basement "guest apartment".
In this picture you can see the shower is in and plumbed and you can see all the false walls they are building to conceal wires and pipes..
This toilet is very significant in our house's history. When we first moved here and gutted the upstairs we brought this toilet (original to the house around 20 years old) downstairs to be able to have 3 toilets in the house....which anyone that has lived in a 1 bathroom house could appreciate. Now the toilet is not only staying with us but it's the only thing in the basement not moving. (I know you can't wait to come visit now!) However, we did take the shelf the that hung directly over it down...I know a few of you are upset thinking about it. But enough about the toilet...
The wall between the family room and the bedroom and bathroom is now framed up.
It's so much easier to find the light switch when it's dangling above your head!
With all this construction comes a lot of trash. Luckily for us Mason is a guy that can really appreciate some trash. Thursday is trash day for us and while Brian gathered it all up Mason and I played with his miniature trash truck. When it came time to bring it out to the street Mason didn't see why he couldn't help.
P.s. The outfit choice was not Mine or Mason's!
Mason stopped short of the "bump" and proceeded smoothly off the concrete and into the gravel with his "ash".
I'm right behind you Daddy!
Mason didn't get that you put the trash in the pile...he was going to keep going until he found the trash truck!
Daddy halted Mason's runaway plans and the trash was ready for pickup!
I know some of you are probably thinking that all we ever do is put Mason to work. Well just this week we got him a sandbox. Here are a few from that.
All we have is plastic dishware for him to scoop the sand with. But I think he liked it anyway!
These aren't the best pictures but next time it's not raining and we get out ( and we get better toys for him to play with in there) we will get some more!
Mason thinks everything is funny! Including.......
You!
Ha Ha Ha! Hope you have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment