Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wild, Wonderful....The DiFalco's house.

It's always something with young Mason around.  I never would have believed until I saw him running laps around the kitchen island.....for 10 minutes.  He definitely keeps us moving.  The other morning I gave him a bath and then put him down for a nap.  He woke up and looked like this....

IMG_2858edit Pretty Cool huh?

Mason decided that he needed some bonding time with Daddy so the other night we went to visit him at work.  Mason really likes to sit up in the truck and play with all the buttons and switches.

IMG_2862edit

IMG_2865edit

Flashlights are fun!

IMG_2866edit

Breaker 1-9 Come in Breaker 1-9.

IMG_2871edit

Afterwards a little body surfing on the front of the engine!

Do you want to know what I think is exciting? I think it's exciting that one of our rooms  in the basement now has a ceiling.    Whoa.   They finished the bathroom ceiling and put in light fixtures.  Check it out with your own two peepers and enjoy the beauty.

IMG_2872edit

IMG_2873edit

IMG_2874edit

We didn't say we perfected the light BULB situation yet...we are just excited about the fixtures being in!

Did  I mention the other morning that Mason made his first sentence?  He woke up and Brian and I were getting him out of the crib and he looked up and said....are you ready for it....now prepare yourself......"I want to eat" .  Apparently sleeping is very tasking and takes all of his energy stores to get through the night! 

The next picture is for Katie...mostly.  But I also thought I would post them on here because  I think it's one of the neatest parts about living where we live.  For all you Idahoans you will never believe it.  Trees....with real leaves...it's great!  Just kidding.  But they line the roads and sort of  canopy the road.  There are a lot better places to take pictures but this just so happened to have a pull off next to it.  And Mason was sleeping. 

IMG_2860edit

Hope you are all enjoying your summer and you enjoyed the pictures have a great day!

No comments: