Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cute pictures

 

Recently Mason has taken an interest in being completely comfortable.  When he eats at the highchair he insists on resting his feet on your legs.  As you will see here he has taken this principle into each of his daily routines.

IMG_2900edit

He likes to sit and read in his "reading nook" that he made for himself.  I put a bench in front of the window so he wouldn't mess with the window coverings.  So what does Mason do?  He set up shop behind it with his books, toys and now step stool.

IMG_2904edit

Have to have those feet propped up!

Also Mason ate his very first sandwich at home that I didn't cut up.  It was almost a miracle.  I got the Pampered Chef  Sandwich maker and made him a PB&J.  (Truth be told I was hungry for a PB&J  and made him one also.)   

IMG_2906edit

The first bite!

IMG_2907edit

I think he likes it!

There are no pictures....luckily.  Right after this photo Mason squeezed a little hard on the bread and made Raspberry jam shoot out like a nicked artery.  Then he proceeded to try and wash it off with his hands and smeared it around the tray.  It was very tense for a minute but we got it cleaned up before it got in the hair.

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

No comments: