Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TWO much fun!

Whoopsie…this blog was saved in my drafts…ready to be shared with the world….and I didn’t publish is.  Hope you can still enjoy it.  -Jamie

I never imagined I would be having this much fun this month!  With Lucas' due date arriving in a few short days I paused today to ponder what it could have been like.  For example... last Saturday was the annual Anderson Hill Christmas party (5th anniversary edition) held at  Brian's parents house.  If Lucas hadn't decided to be so timely I probably would have arrived at the party and been Incredibly miserable instead I brought Lucas with me put him in one of those wraps that you can tie around your chest and was much more prepared to stay up late and party than the other attendees!  It was great!  We even got a Christmas tree this year!  Brian and I have only ever had 1 Christmas tree the entire time we've been married!

IMG_3640edit

The tree killers!  Ready for some action!

IMG_3653edit

Mason kept poking in the dirt with the stick and saying, "cutting down the big ol' tree".

IMG_3643 There she is....Mason's very excited to hold the saw. (hmmn questionable parenting)

IMG_3656edit

Brian and Mason dragging the tree to the truck!

IMG_3658edit

The finished masterpiece sans star.

IMG_3636edit

Mason's Christmas bench.  My parent's got him a nativity that would be hard to destroy (although Baby Jesus has inadvertently ended up in the trash truck toy on more than one occasion). Brian's Mom got him this little tree that we decorated and he likes to help turn on the lights.

-Jamie

No comments: