Well we finally got home from the hospital. As you can imagine it was very exciting for our two little boys to meet. Since there are restrictions at the hospital due to the cold and flu season Mason had to wait until Lucas got home to meet him!
Mason thinks his baby brother is pretty neat. We can pretty much get him to do whatever we want by letting him hold Lucas!
Mason loves to just watch Lucas sleep.
He's also very good at sharing his toys...
And giving kisses!
Honey...I think it's time for a suburban!
My Three little boys! (Ha-Ha!)
Holding Mr. Sleepyhead!
They say kids regress when a new baby comes home....it doesn't get any better than this. Mason exclaims..."I'm a little baby!" Followed by..."Helping Mommy feed Wookas". That would be very interesting...to say the least.
When they say Newborn sleep gown 0-3 months I should have known once size hardly ever fits all. I woke up last night to Lucas screaming his little lungs out...which he rarely ever does. I rolled over in bed and attempted target practice with the pacifier using the skill only a new parent has and I kept feeling skin. Not only did he squirm out of his swaddle...he wiggled out of nightgown too. I think that the hat is big enough if he would have crawled up just a little bit further he could have been comfortable. Just kidding!
Have a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment