Dear Family and Friends-
While we have missed you the past almost two years we are delighted to inform you that there may be some blogging more regularly. I know you have been missing pictures of me, and maybe even pictures of the kids. I just looked back at some of the pictures on the blog before and it makes me a little sad that I didn't keep it up. What a great way to keep memories! So without further ado....
 |
| MR. POTATO HEAD 2011 |
 |
| TOP GUN 2011 |
|
|
|
Halloween was fun this year with both boys. It was a little cold but who cares when there is candy involved?? Mason love his costume which is the first time in 4 years he has liked it. Lucas didn't really care but I think he liked walking around in it. It's sad but the lessons I've learned from Mason mean that Lucas doesn't get store bought until he can tell me what he wants to be. He was cute though!
My Dad (Randy) turned 60 on October 13th this year so our family planned a little Surprise trip to Reno, Nevada (that's Neh-Vah-Duh for those of you East Coasters reading this) We had a great time in "THE BIGGEST LITTLE CITY ON EARTH" or Reno (either way really) We partied non stop and even got some of the elderly people to let loose a little. (it's okay I live far enough away that I don't worry about any backlash from elderly comments!) We even got my Dad, and Brian...to the Nevada Museum of art.
 |
| CONCENTRATING REAL HARD ON THE SCULPTURE |
 |
| BRIAN AND RANDY AT THE ART MUSEUM...WHO KNEW? |
I would love to put a Mic on this sculpture and hear what people say! Just a one that I heard, "Hey, why don't you try and climb in there and get your picture taken?"
 |
| Don't they look like giants? |
 |
| it's a UFO |
 |
| There were really classy ladies who wore driving gloves! |
 |
| We ended up in Jail for a short time! |
 |
| We took a ride! |
 |
| Even Aunt Patty ended up in the slammer! |
 |
| Aren't they such good sports? |
 |
| We were even able to negatively influence Aunt May! |
|
 |
| Aren't they cute? |
|
I hope to see you soon. Maybe I will even have more pictures of the kids....since that's what I know you really want! Have a great what's left of your weekend!!
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment