Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hello everybody! Welcome to another update straight from the WV! Sorry it's been a while!! Just enjoying our last moments of freedom I guess! (otherwise known as laying around on the couch!) So we are 38 weeks (and 4 days...and believe me they count!) We had a Dr. Visit today and everything is going as planned. I don't know who's plan...certainly not mine. My plan includes holding our precious little bundle by now. Oh well. I guess I don't have to share for a little while longer!! The M.D. said the topic of our next visit would be entitled "Induction". Scary topic..I hope there doesn't have to be a next visit! So as you can see below today is obviously Halloween and I don't think all the skinny girls should get to have all the fun! By the way this was a special order costume...don't look for it on EBAY for next year...it's way too scary!!



Side View of 38 weeks. The pumpkin looks like he's eating the bassinett..that's scary! Other than that we are just hoping the stork didn't fly south for the winter already....maybe he will visit us soon. We are getting very excited. We've got bags packed, car seat installed, and we are ready to go as soon as he's ready! Hopefully in the next update we will have some pictures of our sweet little baby boy....and hopefully the dye didn't seep through and turn him bright orange. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

The Laws said...

Jamie Korthals!!!! HOLY COW!! I can't believe your having baby!! Congratulations!! By the way....It's Jamie Newman!! I can't wait to see pictures of this baby boy!! My mom ran into your mom at lunch yesterday and your mom gave my mom your blog address...so here's mine...justinandjamielaw.blogspot.com I've also got a link to Kara Oxnam!!

The Laws said...

I'm hoping since there hasn't been a post for two weeks that means that your baby boy is here! Can't wait to see pictures!!