Saturday, January 5, 2008

What happened to November and December?

So we haven't been able to update the blog in a while (like 2 months but who's counting?)
And though you probably already know the reason why we thought we would post some pictures. Mason Mark DiFalco was born Nov 19th at 12:02 pm He was a big boy as you can see in the picture and weighed in at 9lbs 10 oz. he was 20 1/4 inches long.
( why is it so cold out here.....get me a blanket!!)
Mason's birth announcement.
Everybody's favorite little boy. That's what his shirt says.
Happy Thanksgiving. Grandpa Korthals has him looking dapper.
So he's here we are definitely enjoying him and things couldn't be better! He is Mr. personality and has more expressions than Jim Carrey. There isn't much else to report on...until I start blogging every day....(that will come shortly after I get more than 5 hours of sleep a day).


Here are a few pictures of the new house. Things are coming along. We should be in by the end of Feb.....but I'm not holding my breath.

These are the old cabinets, appliances, and floor in the kitchen.

New cabinets and floor the appliances are coming on Monday.
This is a before picture of the living room...The wood floor should be here by the end of the week and the wood stairs by the end of the month.
This is from the top of the steps. The left is Mason's room. The right is my bathroom.
Mason cooking dinner for us at the new house...in case you were wondering he makes killer spaghetti! Ha!

So, That is what happened to November and December!! (and part of January!)
Hopefully I will be better about this.....and write more when I have time and something cool happens. I'll write more later!! - Jamie

2 comments:

The Laws said...

congratulations...he is so cute!! When are you bringing him to Idaho??

Anonymous said...

Looks great sis!!