This is a picture of Mason in the new Bumbo baby sitter. It's a developmental tool used to help babies muscles in their back and neck grow stronger so they can hold their head up and sit up on their own. He apparently thinks it's a recliner!
um, I'm not sure what that light is but it sure seems like it's always going off in my face!
Brian and Mason having a little snooze. We aren't sure what they did yet to deserve such a luxury...but we will continue to search for the answer.
This is the picture we will show all his future girlfriends!! How funny. He hated the hat..and threw up all over the outfit....guess he didn't think it was as cute as we do.
Mason visited his daddy's work and wanted to know what it's like to work there....now he knows. ( he can't quite stretch his legs enough for the footrest yet!)
2 days worth of his laundry....I never would have believed it if you would have told me...holy cow!
Another picture in the Bumbo...I just think it's so cute!
The DiFalco's by the Numbers:8 the record number of outfits Mason has worn in 1 day ( and it wasn't a fashion shoot!)
83 the Number of articles washed in the aforementioned laundry load....I counted them and couldn't believe such a little person could make such a mess.
2 the average number of times a day Brian and Mason take a nap together when Brian is home.
14 The number of pounds Mason weighed at his last check up....tack on 11 ounces too.
95 the percentile Mason is in for his weight.
1/2 the number of inches Mason has grown each week since he's been born. Bringing him to 24 1/4 inches
3-6 The size of clothes Mason wears...it's supposed to kind of follow the months..not for him.
3 The number of different sizes of diapers Mason has been in.
20 the average number of Minutes Brian and I talk about paint colors....everyday.
8 1/2 the record number of hours Mason has slept in one night. Wahoo!
4 The record # of diapers Mason has went through at one changing.
4 the amount of minutes I can now eat a full meal in. I couldn't even do that well at boot camp.
3 the average amount of outfits I go through each day that end up with some sort of bodily fluid on them.
30 the number of minutes on average that I get on the computer and look at pictures of Mason, while he's in the other room sleeping....I just can't get enough!
10 the number of kids I told Brian we are going to have.
3 The amount of Lawyers in our town that do divorces.
1 the number of Minutes until Mason needs to eat....guess I better go!
Talk to you later! Hope you enjoyed the update! Love, Jamie
4 comments:
OH you are so clever!! Too cute! love ya!
Really? 20 minutes a day to talk about paint? Looks great sis!!
Jamie-I can't wait to see more pictures of this handsome boy!!
I see the new picture...where's the new post??
Post a Comment