Friday, June 20, 2008

A whole new world!


Mason and his Daddy hard at work (can't you tell?)

So it's been a while for the blogging. I sort of got out of it and pretended that no one noticed. Sorry...for those of you that noticed!

The Last 4 months are a blur. It seems like years have passed. In that time we finished our new house, moved in, and are almost unpacked!(ALMOST is the key word here) Mason Sits up by himself, Rolls over (when forced) and eats bananas and pears like he thinks I might eat it!

We've gone from choosing grout colors and paint to cleaning sticky things off of both. I was looking back at pictures a few weeks ago and the majority of pictures from Mason's newborn days were taken with a background of plywood floors and dust! But boy are we glad to be here now!

The contractors were mostly done when we moved in we have done a few things to spruce up the place! For starters we got new shutters.2008-04-19 16-10-08_0033_resize Brian really liked the old ones with the holes but in the end I won and we ordered new ones! HA! We had to relocate about 20 years worth of bee hives, but I'm sure they are all enjoying heaven!





We also grew tired very quickly of storing the lawnmower in the basement along with the bee spray and the rakes. So a few weeks ago we purchased a shed for the backyard....(thanks again faltering economy and George Bush for the check!)















We've had a few hot day here where Mason started to get a little warm...you know what that means....sink splashing bath time! If you can imagine...he loves it!
I'm not sure exactly what that face means....but it's pretty funny!


Mr. Smiley on the guest bed.....

This is my serious look. back straight gut in!
Whoa....what is that bright light?
I like to play with my feet and stick out my tongue...multitasking!
My first night in big boy PJ's




When I tried my coon skin hat on at Multnomah falls Gramps thought I should have it...so he purchased it (unbeknownst to my Mom) and shipped it to the WV for me to wear! The funny thing is....that I love it!
That must be a real coon tail!
I love my new hat!




a little video of me enjoying my new hat!

Well we better go get busy doing things to tell you about later! Talk to you guys later!
Brian and Jamie, And Mason

No comments: