Hello! Mom said I could write this time....she doesn't know what she's in for! I just wanted to tell you about my first time swimming in a pool. See, it's been hot the past few weeks out here in the WV. My Mom does water aerobics 3 days a week and I'm thinking how can I get in on this? I mean exercise....in a pool? So I begged Mom to take me up to uncle Eric's pool and let me go for a little swim.
And since she does everything I tell her, we went. She got me this cool baby float and we dove in. (not really) At first when we got in it was kinda cold. So it took me a few brisk seconds to make sure I liked it. I did.
Then I started telling stories....with lots of animation. This one is about splashing...it's a great story!
Then my Mom took her turn in telling stories...this one is about a pirate. Arrgh!
My Mom went in to get a drink and I told her I didn't want to get out of the pool. I told her I would keep an eye on things!
This one I am showing off how cool I am. Just taking in the rays and some looks from the ladies!
Then Mom came back. It's hard to be so cool when she's around!
I'll be riding on that one next year...even if I have to dump Mommy in the pool.
I need to call my people and see if I'm old enough to retire yet. I think I could get used to this!
So as you can see I had a great time in the pool. As a matter of fact I'm going to let those people that take care of me know that I don't even want to mess around with that little pool they put me in at night. Just give me some soap on a rope and I'll be just fine!
Hello there Just a few more pictures. I made my Mom put some gel in my hair and spike my hair up....isn't it cool?
Do you think it looks good like this?
How about like this?
Well It's almost my bedtime. I'm getting kind of tired. I better go fake sleeping so when my parents go to bed I can get up and play......all night!
You don't really think I would do that do you? HA HA HA
I'll write you more about my life when I get a little more time. Right now I'm just to busy playing and telling my Mom and Dad what do do all the time! Talk to you later!
-Mason DiFalco
1 comment:
love the pool shots but the spiked hair do is a close second...think his mama may have put some words into his sweet little mouth.....
Post a Comment