Sunday, February 22, 2009

So this is Christmas?

Brian, Mason, and myself went on a little drive yesterday since we were all in the same place for once.  We decided to drive into Virginia and take some back roads.  When Brian has fire calls he always tells me where they were and being geographically challenged I have no idea where they are unless he says...that's where so and so live or that's where this person crashed their car.  So while we drove he showed me a lot of houses that he's been on to fire calls and rescue squad calls.  On our route was a small town called Blue Grass and I thought it was funny that they still had the town Christmas decorations up.  Like the banners hanging from the street lights?  Yeah still up....February 22nd.  I know there are people that leave Christmas lights up all year, but a town?    Then it got weirder when we saw a lot of the residents didn't get the Christmas is over memo.  I would think people that leave the decor up throw up a string of lights and are to lazy to take them down.  We are talking really classy  displays and nativities just hanging out...still on the lawn....and it's almost March. 

   Oh and sorry about the pictures....I brought the camera...forgot the Memory card.  Nice!

1 comment:

The Laws said...

I've done that..brought the camera forgot the memory card!! It's very frustrating!!