Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's in a name?

Today at work at the hospital I became a little disappointed in my fellow Man.  Not because everyone that comes in seems to have a swine flu mask around their chin (not around their MOUTH!!!)  and not even because every person that comes in can not afford to pay for their $1 copay but they have 4 inch nails with designs on each one.    No this is a far deeper disappointment one that can only be realized by stupid parents.  It seemed like every time I turned around today there was an awful name on the prescription.  It makes me realize so much more what important jobs you have as a parent when it comes to naming your children.  So taking a note from some of these people I started to think of what we could name our little boy in a few months.   They say the best way to decide if you like a name is to call it out at a playground.    Here are a few to Ponder.

 BABY #2 DIFALCO_30

Now Eternity...if you don't stop hitting your brother....I'm going to have to put you in time out!

BABY #2 DIFALCO_27

What do you want for dinner Aphrodite?

BABY #2 DIFALCO_25

Would you like to read a book before bedtime Diva?

BABY #2 DIFALCO_15

Now Toylisa it's time to clean up your toys! ( I would hide my face too if that was my name!)

BABY #2 DIFALCO_11

Happy Birthday Exuda!   

Yes, all of those names were today only.  I wondered if it was a full moon the whole day!  Here's a few more little baby boy DiFalco #2  pictures!

BABY #2 DIFALCO_9

 BABY #2 DIFALCO_3

Little Bernard Grabbing his toes with his hands!

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this installment of what not to name your kids!

No comments: